DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
Ooh I just realized that I was tagged by Miss Maclovius!
1. I’m a teacher. I teach elementary school kids from kindergarten to grade 8.
2. I was an art student and I also majored in English.
3. I play a lot of League of Legends. I mostly main ADC and support. My favourite champion is Miss Fortune (though I really don’t play her) and Sona.
4. I’m learning to play the ukulele. I LOVE MY UKE!
5. I’m double jointed in my fingers and my arms are crooked.
6. I wish I didn’t give up French in High School. I’m currently trying to learn it.
7. I don’t read enough but I’m a bit of a chain reader. I finished the Lord of the Rings in the span of a week. I have a habit of not being able to put down books.
8. I also chain TV shows. I finished 3 seasons of Arrested Development in 1 week.
9. I self-taught myself Photoshop when I was eleven.
10. I want to have an art show before I turn 26….but realistically, 30.
I don’t know who to tag so…if you feel compelled to fill this out, please do!
True story my friend made an elephant with his latte and i loled forever
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014),
dir. by Wes Anderson
“What happened, my dear Zero, is I beat the living shit out of a sniveling little runt called Pinky Bandinski, who had the gall to question my virility. Because, if there’s one thing we’ve learned from penny dreadfuls, it’s that when you find yourself in a place like this, you must never be a candy ass; you’ve got to prove yourself from day one. You’ve got to win their respect. You should take a long look at HIS ugly mug this morning.”
Monsieur Gustave, Grand Budapest Hotel
A man just walked past me and said “excuse me, but you look very nice tonight darlin” I said thank you and he said you’re welcome and walked off. And that is how you compliment a woman without harassing them
No, that is still unsolicited, and thus, harassment. No amount of “darlins” is gonna make me not want to punch your ass for coming on to me without provocation.
UR SO STUPID
OMG LOKI SCREECH